Monday, April 10, 2006

Too tired

I have several things to do, but I'm too tired to do any of them. I gave blood today, and it seems to have sapped my strength more than usual. This afternoon I was slogging away at the error report, and I got very frustrated -- a program that compiled before will not now, because of another necessary phase of the cleanup -- and I threw a fit. Well, it wasn't much of a fit! In fact it was barely a ghost of the ones I used to throw back in the 1980s, when I worked at the direct marketing company, and was so impetuous and arrogant. When I'd fling a printout back then, you'd know I flung something -- they were on those huge sheets of green and white striped fanfold paper; they'd make a cubicle wall shake when they hit it! But yeah, I flung one of the error reports, then I grabbed it and gestured with it as part of my rant, then I flung it again! It was such unusual behavior for me.

Afterwards I felt so much better. But still weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home